Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Few New Things In My Kitchen

Thought I'd share some new things in my kitchen. First, I decided to bring this shelf up from my basement and use it to display/store things.


Cookbooks, tins, candles, rolling pins...


This box is on my counter... love the old vintage soda bottle boxes. I still kick myself for not grabbing a bunch marked "free" not that long ago - unfortunately I was walking with a baby stoller and couldn't carry them!



I bought this shelf at my favorite antique store "Little Ladies" in Norwood Park, Chicago. It was an ugly/dusty brown. I painted it and now have a fun display for some of my kitchen goodies. I got the idea from Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage. (I tried to get this to link but it wouldn't work - it kept putting blogger.com first... anyone know how to fix that? I am horrible with computers!)

I have more to share! I've been painting and rearranging like a madwoman! Unfortunately I have a bunch of laundry to do, first! Thanks for visiting! Hugs~ Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment