Thursday, September 17, 2009

Garage Sale Fun

I found this little Scottie dog postcard in a frame this weekend! I love cute dog things - ESPECIALLY Scotties!
It says, "Taking the old man out."

The white table was another find! This is my mud room/porch.


This was today's find...$5!!!! It folds up so I can take it around easily. Another table for $5. I need another house for all this cute stuff I find!

A new display for my laundry room. I need to keep away from garage sales. Although I did clean out a lot of stuff and donate it to the resale shop. I don't want to be one of those people on Oprah where you can't walk in my house. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some great finds! Doesn't look like you're quite ready for Oprah yet. As long as you keep moving stuff out once in a while you'll be okay!;o)

    ReplyDelete