Friday, October 23, 2009

Some Fall Goodness

I had this little bird cage on my balcony during the summer months but now I like it inside!
Found this in the alley behind my house... one man's trash is another's treasure!

Walmart sells these pretty candle holders.


I rearranged my family room for fun. I think it's cozier now.




I shop around my house for things to use them differently - I love to change things up a bit.


This is my newest find from a little antique shop I frequent. I wanted to cutsie up this corner and have a place for my little radio on the bottom. I had fun decorating it! Hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful October! My kids are so anxious for Halloween and all the festivities. Next time I'll share another "alley find" (yes I had two this week! I feel like such a trash picker but I'm not!).

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks festive and ready for fall! What a good find that box was (hard to understand why people throw out perfectly wonderful things)!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete