Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Maddie and Elizabeth's Room

I'm going to try to take you on a tour of my second floor. We'll start in one of the girls' bedrooms - this is Maddie and Elizabeth's room.

Toys.
Some vintage toys, too.


Top of the dresser. I think I forgot to take a picture of the hutch in there. I also have an old dining room hutch filled with momentos.

This is the chair I found in the alley! It is a little shabby but it I thought the perfect size for my girls! See the Portie doggie in the background? It's supposed to be "Bo" the Obama dog but we think it's our Dover!



Here are their beds. Lots of quilts and pillows, some vintage.





Miss Maddie's bed. She is our 6 year old in 1st grade.


I thought I'd use this cradle as a book holder. They don't really play with it.


Miss Elizabeth's bed. She is three.


The nightstand. I will continue my second floor tour of my house soon! I am looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. A break from school around here for the kids! That'll be fun! Then Christmas decorating can begin! (Although I think it's fine to start now~) Hugs to all - Ann

1 comment:

  1. The girl's beds are so pretty! I love the quilts and mix of patterns. They have such a cute room!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete