Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cheery Springtime at the Bungalow

Hello Spring! I've been tidying up and doing some Spring clean up around here - inside and out! I've been lightening and brightening my displays around the house to reflect the season. I love to go outside and see the new plants popping out of the ground and hear the birds chirping away, getting their little nests ready!
I made this little banner for my fireplace...I bought the kit at Michael's.

A little birdie peeking out of my pansies. Aren't pansies just so cheerful?



I stuffed some flowers in this little goody I found at a garage sale last year.


Here's my Springtime front porch! I will have to snap some pictures of my garden soon to share with you. Hope you are enjoying the warmth of Spring and all the newness it brings! I can't wait to start planting!




No comments:

Post a Comment