Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Something About Scotties

I don't know if it's Mary Engelbreit's influence, or the small terriers I had growing up, or if they are just plain cute, but I love Scottish Terriers! I collect figurines, pictures, pillows, bookends...anything with a Scottie will do! Here is a sampling of my collection: Found this old doorstop at a garage sale.

This little guy was a resale shop find.

He's from a darling shop in Lake Geneva. I'll have to take pictures in her shop one of these days so you can drool all over her merchandise with me!



Same little shop in Lake Geneva. He's heavy!



Antique shop - this one shop had a bunch of Scottie stuff - I wish I could've bought it all!!! If you visit Becky's blog at www.sweetcottagedreams.blogspot.com you'll see her love of Scotties - she has two adorable ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment