Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Hardwood Floors at the Bungalow!

Hi, all! August has been a busy month here at the Bungalow! We tore out the old carpeting and put in hardwood floors in our bedrooms! We also had the hardwood in our family room refinished. I LOVE the result! SOOO pretty! Here are some pictures of my bedroom. I decided to put some darker colors in since Fall is around the corner. Plus the hardwood has inspired me to add a little "vintage western" feel to my house. So glad my house is getting back in order!!!! Thanks for stopping by!




Ooodles of pillows and blankets....

A "new" shabby shelf loaded with my goodies....




Nestle into a chair...




An old chair with some boots....






I took an old toybox from my daughter's room and put it on top of the armore! A fun change!

No comments:

Post a Comment