Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Somebody Cares





I was cleaning and rearranging today... I also did a bunch of laundry! (We have a lot of that around here!) I have this little "Somebody Cares" plaque on my counter in my laundry room. I don't know who wrote it. I found it in an antique shop. I think it's an old card that had been framed.
"Somebody Cares"
Somebody knows when your heart aches, And everything seems to go wrong. Somebody knows when the shadows need chasing away with a song. Somebody knows when you're lonely, Tired, discouraged, blue, Somebody wants you to know Him, And know that he dearly loves you. Needing his friendship so holy, Needing his watch care so true, His name? We call His name, "Jesus" - He loves everyone, He loves you.
How wonderful a reminder for me as I do my daily tasks.
I also like to light a few candles and play some pretty music to keep me cheered while I'm cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment