Friday, July 23, 2010

I went to TJ Maxx yesterday and found a rug for under this table. I saw one similar to it in the Pottery Barn catalog but didn't want to pay $250 for it! So scouted around and found this one:
with a clearance tag of $29!! Sold! Then I found a couple of cute new pillows...

I bought two of this one in the middle....



I bought this pillow recently on etsy...handmade from old sack cloths! It's soft and cushy. That etsy can be dangerous to my credit card! WAY too many cute things! (Kind of like when I go into TJ Maxx or Homegoods!) I'm off to the lake later today! Time to spend some time at our cottage. Hopefully it won't RAIN!

2 comments:

  1. I love those stores and etsy but I get in so much trouble in them, I always find something I can't live without!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you stopped by!! i can't wait to tear into your blog. it looks delicious!!!! i can relate to the credit card thing....haha. good luck. love the pillow. you house looks like a place i'd never want to leave!!
    take care
    sue

    ReplyDelete