Friday, July 30, 2010

Show and Tell Friday






This is my first time participating in "Show and Tell Friday" at the blog Romantic Home. This is a picture of my great-grandmother, Alma Persson, sitting with her friends having a tea party! (She is the one furthest to the left.) It is one of my favorite pictures - I love the clothes, the furniture, the pictures on the wall, doilies, their hairstyles...all of it! So Victorian and proper! I hope you enjoy seeing it, too. I wonder what they chatted about!
.


2 comments:

  1. ahhh such precious photos! captured true Victorian time! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It makes me think I should share some of my old family photos. The whole set up of your great grandmother's pictures is very cool. I adore the clothes and love that they are having a tea party. I am very much into family genealogy and was fortunate enough to visit Italy last summer and found relatives I never knew I had! It was a great experience. I will be back to visit your blog. Your house looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete