Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Living Room Nice and Tidy

I cleaned my living room and decided to rearrange it... it makes me feel like I have new things even though I'm just moving stuff around. Do you like to rearrange? I am CONSTANTLY doing it! I'm sure that it must be some sort of mental problem. Ha Ha
I decided to leave my 4th of July decor up for awhile longer. It's summery and patriotic, why not! It's too cute to take down, yet!

I added a little handkerchief chain to my baker's rack...



Added a few cute things to my desk...


Dolled up a lampshade...


Put a few cute things on the coffee table...


Fluffed the pillows...


Gave the bunny a seat...


And after wiping, spraying, fluffing, vacuuming, shining up and dusting off, I took pictures for you! Then I took a rest. What room will I work on next?

1 comment:

  1. Your mantel is too cute to change! I'm always changing little things around. I don't move furniture but the little accessory things get changed up frequently.

    Your lamp that you dolled up is just darling! I love the crochet piece you have wrapped around. Your whole room is just charming and so cozy! You must have amazing light in that room with all those beautiful windows!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete